LOWER YOUR ENERGY BILLS WITH LED
Upgrade your home's halogen lights to LED and save up to 93% on their running costs.
IT'S EASY TO START SAVING
With 12 years' experience as an energy efficiency industry leader, Ecovantage will help you to immediately reduce energy consumption and lower your power bills.
Get An Estimate
Provide some details on your existing lighting for an upgrade estimate.
Lock In The Date
We'll schedule your installation with a local A-Grade Electrician.
Your lighting costs will decrease and you will be using less precious resources every day.
YOUR SUBSIDISED UPGRADE
Replace 15+ recessed halogen downlights with dimmable LEDs for only $16.99 per light installed, thanks to government rebates. Our service includes installation - including lamp, driver and plug base, plus unlimited free replacement of PAR38 globes. If you have more than 10 but less than 15 globes we can still help, with an additional electrician call-out fee.
UPGRADING FOR YOUR SMALL BUSINESS?
Replace your halogen downlights, panels and fluorescent battens with LED.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
GET yOUR NO-OBLIGATION ESTIMATE
Provide us with some details on your current lighting and we can give you an estimate for the upgrade, from only $18.99 per light.
Eligibility criteria and important information can be viewed here.
KNOW THE LIGHTS
COMPARE THE LIGHTS
Our high-quality LED downlights save significantly on energy use compared to old halogen downlights, and are considerably more efficient than some other products on the market.
Other LED lights
Up to 80% more efficient than halogen
2 year warranty
Sometimes only globe replaced
Our LED Light
Up to 93% more efficient than halogen
3 year warranty
High-quality reduced glare diffuser
Entire light fitting replaced
Up to 10% more efficient than incandescent
High heat output
WHAT IS LED LIGHTING?
LED (Light-Emitting Diode) lights are the most up to date and efficient lighting technology, reducing energy consumption by up to 93% compared to halogen downlights.
LED technology uses significantly less power to produce the same brightness (lumens) of light as traditional incandescent bulbs, fluorescent tubes or halogen downlights.
LED lights can last for 30+ years, saving you the hassle of buying and replacing lights regularly.
LED lights reduce fire risk and improve safety as they are cool to touch, unlike halogen lights which produce a lot of heat.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
OUR PRODUCT PARTNERS
We have partnered with reputable lighting suppliers to offer high-quality, dimmable LED lights. The lights that we install assure:
OUR INSTALLATION PARTNERS
After you receive your estimate from Ecovantage, a local A-Grade electrician will be in contact with you to book your installation date.
On the installation date, the technician will confirm the details you have provided, discuss any necessary amendments, provide a final quote and complete the install for you. The technician will also remove the old halogen lights for recycling.
WHAT IS ENERGY SAVER?
The NSW Government launched Energy Saver (formerly Power to Save) to help households and small businesses save on energy usage and reduce impact on the environment.
Under this initiative, households and small businesses are entitled to subsidised supply and installation of energy-saving LED lights.
WHAT IS OUR ROLE?
Partnering with local A-Grade Electricians and our lighting partners, we assure high quality products supplied by local companies with a 3 year product warranty.
Our LED downlights are compatible with many existing dimmers, we can also disable the dimmer switches for $22 each or upgrade them for $65 each.
Energy Saver (formerly Power to Save) is an initiative of the NSW Government designed to assist households and small business in reducing their energy usage. Ecovantage are an approved supplier under the program. We have committed to using high-quality products and replacing the entire light when the installation is done, including lamp, driver and plug base to ensure compatibility, safety & convenience. Some other partners will just change the globe, but there is a high likelihood the transformer will fail long before the LED light wears out.
- We will replace a minimum of 15* existing recessed halogen downlights (35W or 50W) with a 5W LED ‘Warm White’ downlights, including supply & install of a complete unit, transformer & plug base for $16.99 per unit, inc GST.
- Supply and Installation of light, fitting, driver AND plug base included in the price!
- Dimmable (with compatible dimmers)
- We replace your old fitting with a new product and safely recycle your existing lamps
- Plus, have unlimited FREE PAR 38 floodlights upgraded (globe only) when you meet the minimum of 15* downlights installed.
- NSW only – we service a large area across the state. The list changes periodically, so contact us to find out if you are in our service area:
- Residential (standard BCA residential building types)
- Small Business (As a guide only: the business should be eligible if it uses less than 100 Mwh per year and as aggregated tariffs on its energy bill.)
We help you save money and reduce your carbon emissions and ecological footprint by offering you incredible savings on the supply and installation of high-quality, energy-saving LED lighting in your home or small business.
- Get your questions answered. Contact us now on 02 9057 5101.
- Get a quick estimate and understand the costs right away on the phone!
- Enjoy quality, service and savings
- Start saving money right away!
- Our friendly staff are available to answer any questions.
- Book your same day assessment and installation
To be eligible for the Energy Saver (Power to Save) LED Lighting Upgrade offer:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a minimum of 15* LED lights to be replaced
- Pay the agreed fee for any equipment or services you request
- Complete all paperwork and processes
Your premises must:
- Be an existing, approved residence or small business with an ABN
- Be in our service area
- Be electrically up to code*
- Have all existing fittings accessible inside the room, and serviceable*
- Have compatible dimmers*
- For small businesses, use less than 100Mwh ~$20K a year of energy @ $0.18/kWh
- You may never change a light globe again (LEDs can last 30+ years)
- Save up to 93%* off the lighting portion of your energy bill
- No toxic materials in your home
- Improves aesthetics of light emissions
- Save on cooling your home as LEDs run significantly cooler than traditional lighting types
- Reduces fire risk and improves safety as they are cool to touch
- Our estimate is not final until the Installer can see your home and knows for certain the types and quantities of your existing globes and control gears
- The Installer will produce the final quote on the spot
- As long as there aren’t any surprises when we visit, we can confirm the quote and begin the installation straight away - no waiting!
- If any issues arise, the installer will discuss solutions with you; they will not do any additional work without your okay
- The invoice must be paid by credit or debit card (Visa or Mastercard only) on the day of the installation
- We have streamlined, top quality assurance processes so compliance burdens are minimal.
- As this is a government regulated scheme, we will be required to pass the details of the installation, including your name and contact details to the Office of Environment & Heritage
- To give you this amazing price, one of the forms you sign transfers to us your right to create and own the Energy Savings Certificates from the activity under the NSW Energy Saving Scheme.
- We or third-party inspectors may ask you to do a quality survey over the phone, or organise a visit to inspect the quality of the work. This protects everyone and keeps quality high.
- PLEASE NOTE: In some rare cases the upgrade of lights on dimmers can be affected by the ripple injection on your grid please refer to diginet or ausgrid for more information.
- Accredited (NSW ESS) - Get the full benefit of government incentives for energy efficiency.
- Quality - Lighting products have a 3-year warranty (others have only 2 years).
- Compatibility - We replace the lamp & driver – no compatibility worries!
- Value - Get the biggest benefit – it’s like free installation!
- No Hidden Charges - Includes plug base as standard.
- Professionalism - Our team is highly trained
- Service - Friendly, prompt & efficient
- Availability - We do same day assessments and installations Monday to Friday 7:30am – 5:00pm. After hours rates apply.
- Track Record - We have been around for 11 years, working under all major schemes.
- Passion - We care about providing our customers with high-quality products with quality workmanship while creating a sustainable future.
- We have NSW covered - Our partner electricians cover most of NSW.
- Dimmable lighting is available at no extra cost with existing, compatible dimmers. Alternatively, if your dimmers are not compatible, we can disable your existing dimmers for $22 or upgrade to a compatible dimmer for $65 per switch.
- You’ll find most of our competitors charge extra for lights that are compatible with dimmers, and disabling or upgrading costs are not fixed.
Ecovantage has been in the energy efficiency industry for over 12 years. An experienced, trusted and passionate organisation, we take pride in supporting households and businesses reduce energy consumption, lessen their ecological footprint, minimising energy bills and improve economic energy productivity.